The original brick, stone and tile ageing, blending and tinting solution.
Liquid Weather is a patented product that permanently darkens and ages the surface of all kinds of masonry with a porous surface, by a controllable darkening effect.
By instantly mimicking the natural weathering process Liquid Weather gives a mature, aged appearance to brick, stone, concrete, tile and render around the house and garden.One easy application is all that is needed to match existing brickwork, blend in stonework, darken new roofs and pantiles, tone down a driveway or patio, tint new mortar, disguise patched render, finish a fireplace or age garden pots, paths and ornaments.
Liquid weather is effective on all kinds of masonry, including: Walls, Paving, Paths, Roofs, Brick, Stone, Ashlar, Tile, Render, Mortar, Concrete, Roofing Tiles, Pantiles, Tyrolean Render, Pebbledash, Paving Slabs, Paving Blocks and Garden Ornaments.
The effect can be described variously as: Weathering, Darkening, Toning, Ageing, Tinting, Blending, and Staining.
Liquid Weather – 50ml Tester Spray$9.99 Add to basket
Liquid Weather – 500ml Trigger Spray Covers 4 square meters (or 240 bricks)$31.99 Add to basket
Liquid Weather – 2.5 Litre Bottle$79.99 Add to basket
Liquid Weather – 20 Litre Jerry$399.99 Add to basket
Also available: 210 Litre Industrial size barrel. Please contact us to place an order.
Just had an extension or repairs to your property?
Raw, new masonry of the same material is always lighter than the original, and can adversely affect the aesthetic and value of your home. Blending in an extension or repair using Liquid Weather is an easy way to instantly add value to your home. Liquid Weather makes ageing stone or brick a breeze, saving you valuable time and effort.
Liquid Weather Is Really Easy To Use – Just Follows These Steps
- Make sure the surfaces to receive application are sound and dry
- Shake or stir the product thoroughly
- Test the solution on a small, inconspicuous patch and allow it to dry. This normally takes 5-15 minutes. To achieve a lighter shade on first application, Liquid Weather should be diluted with water.
- After testing, if the effect is too dark dilute with clean water (up to 50%). If too light spray again until the desired match is obtained.
- Once you have achieved the desired shade simply apply all over the area using a brush, sponge, roller or sprayer
- After use, simply rinse brushes and equipment in water and wash hands